Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- ALL CATS AND DOGS MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE VACCINATION CERTIFICATE. For puppies and kittens the last vaccination must have been given at least FOURTEEN DAYS prior to boarding. The certificate must be produced at the time of arrival.
- Although we do not insist, it is strongly recommended that dogs be vaccinated against kennel cough. This vaccination must be given at least fourteen days prior to boarding. If you choose not to vaccinate your dog, the proprietor takes no responsibility if your dog does contract the virus and the pet owner will be responsible for any subsequent vet fees.
- Although every care and attention is given to the welfare and safety of all pets, they are boarded entirely at the owner’s own risk.
- The client gives us authority to transport the pet to a veterinary surgeon if needed, and sign a consent form on their behalf for any treatment required. We will endeavour to contact the pet owner prior to any vet treatments. An insurance scheme is in force for all pets boarded at the Hadrian Pet Hotel, however all medical costs are the responsibility of the pet owner.
- All boarding fees are charged by the day and WILL INCLUDE THE DAY OF ARRIVAL AND THE DAY OF DEPARTURE. Deposits must be paid at the time of booking and will not be returnable in the case of cancellation.
- It is company policy that in the event that you collect your pets before the planned collection date, you will be charged for the number of days ORIGINALLY BOOKED. This is reinforced by your check-in statement.
- Extra services, i.e. grooming and collection/delivery will be charged separately and added to the final invoice.
- The collection or delivery of pets by the client or agent outside of our opening hours will be subject to an OUT OF HOURS CHARGE as per our current price list.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard. Card payments can be made in person or by telephone. A charge of £35 will be levied on all cheques marked “Refer to drawer”.
- All belongings left on the premises are left entirely at the owner’s risk and we will not be held responsible for any damage caused. Any bedding left, must be in a clean and parasite free condition.
- The client agrees that if the pet is not collected with in FOURTEEN DAYS of the agreed date of departure and no communication is received from the owner, that they will be charged the rate for the fourteen day period and the proprietor reserves the right to sell or otherwise dispose of the animal.
- The client agrees to abide by these Conditions of Acceptance and each and every occasion their pets are boarded at the Hadrian Pet Hotel.
NOTHING IN THE HADRIAN PET HOTEL’S TERMS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
“We are a luxury Dog Boarding Kennels, Cattery and Dog Grooming service situated in the beautiful Northumberland Countryside but within easy access of the entirety of North-East England, North-West England, and the Scottish Borders. Ideally located just 15 miles west from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, 10 miles from Hexham, 7 miles from Prudhoe, 10 miles from Ponteland, 10 miles from Newcastle International Airport & 45 miles from Carlisle, we really are open to board or provide dog grooming to clients from all areas in the North of England, or further afield if necessary!”